Wednesday 9 September 2015

Interiors: What To Buy From H&M Home



I know that singing the praises of the brilliant buys from H&M Home is nothing new, but they have such a fantastic selection of interior goodies at the moment that I had to share what I've recently added to my home.


Wire Basket £12.99 BUY HERE

How to store the ever increasing amount of toys that are invading my home? In a stylish wire basket of course! This generous sized basket would also look chic holding towels in a bathroom, logs around a fire place or magazines next to a sofa.


Glass Jars £9.99 BUY HERE

My kitchen work surfaces were looking rather bare after the recent renovation, so these sleek glass jars with blonde wooden lids serve as the perfect storage/decorative hybrid. I think they'd also work really well in a bathroom filled with bath salts or cotton wool.


Display House £14.99 BUY HERE
A great item for any children's room is this decorative house frame. It also comes in pink and grey.



Picture Frame £6.99 BUY HERE


Ignore the dodgy picture of me and my baby daddy many moons ago when we were footloose and fancy free, travelling the world, without any responsibilities or sense of style (I clearly had a thing for pink!), this graphic print photo frame is a stylish way to display photos of happy memories.


Metal Tray £14.99 BUY HERE

I love using trays on tables to display little trinkets and this copper hexagonal tray adds a mid-century spin to my living room.

So if you're looking for an inexpensive way to update your home you won't be disappointed with a trip to H&M Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment