Wednesday 2 September 2015

Fashion - Bargain Buy

After seeing the image below on Instagram a while back I've been on the lookout for a pair of loose, slouchy, wide leg, relaxed trousers that I could wear with sandals, trainers or a pair of pointed toe flats should I need to dress them up.


Image: LittleSpree

I was recently prepping for a job, rummaging through the rails at TK Maxx when I came across these trousers by Maison Martin Margiela for the bargain price of £39.99! They are super slouchy, in a heavy cotton/silk blend and they fit my comfy but stylish trouser criteria perfectly. I wore them rolled up (as they are extremely long) on the weekend to meet a friend for coffee with an old Dries Van Noten khaki sweatshirt and Russell & Bromley snakeskin plimsoles.

Trousers by Maison Martin Margiela from TK Maxx BUY SIMILAR HERE, Sweater by Dries Van Noten, Plimsoles by Russell & Bromley, Watch by Rolex

This style of trouser are ideal for the weekend/school run/lounging around at home. I've scoured the internet and found some others that fit the bill.

Trousers £360 by Y's by Yohji Yamamoto from Matches Fashion BUY HERE


Trousers £54 by Sister Jane From ASOS BUY HERE

Trousers £59.50 by Banana Republic BUY HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment