Monday 10 November 2014

What I Wore

Here's a little round up of the outfits I've worn recently.


Shacket Topshop, Sweater Zoe Karssen, Skirt Mango, Boots Topshop

Heading out for a day of press days and appointments for a shoot rocking a bare leg, before the weather turned chilly and I had to dig out the opaque tights.

Coat COS, Sweater Gap, Jeans Topshop, Trainers Adidas

Going on a shoot requires comfortable clothing that I can move in as I'm often dashing around, bending over and kneeling on the floor, so skinny jeans and trainers are a must for me.


Top Gap, Skirt Vintage, Shoes Miu Miu, Bag LK Bennett

It was a dear friends' baby shower this weekend so I decided to get a little dressed up, any excuse to wear heels as I can't in my day to day job! I was gifted this gorgeous dotty clutch bag at the LK Bennett press day this week and couldn't wait to use it, so here I am clashing spots and stripes holding the nappy cake I made from scratch!

Hope you all have a great week.

Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment